My family and I would like to express our appreciation to the Warwick Police Department (Dispatcher Pasamano and Officer Sircable) along with the volunteers from the Pine Island Fire Department who quickly responded to our home at 1:30 a.m. when our carbon monoxide detector went off this past week.
The police department contacted the fire department for us and the volunteers arrived immediately. Fortunately, the problem was just a faulty alarm and all ended well. Thank you again for all that you do for our community.
CHARLIE LAVERDI & FAMILY