Assemblyman Karl A. Brabenec has organized his annual holiday food drive to benefit various local food pantries in the 98th District. Residents can drop off non-perishable food items at the following local collection points during business hours:
- Assemblyman Brabenec’s District Office, 123 Rte. 94 S. in Warwick.
- The Warwick Town Clerk’s Office, located at 132 Kings Hwy. in Warwick.
- The Warwick Village Clerk’s Office, located at 77 Main St. in Warwick.
- The Florida Village Clerk’s Office, located at 33 S. Main St. in Florida.
- The Greenwood Lake Village Clerk’s Office, located at 18 Church St. in Greenwood Lake.
All food items will be picked up by Thurs., Dec. 22 and dropped off to various food pantries throughout the district.
For more information about the food drive, call Assemblyman Brabenec’s office at 544-7551.