The Warwick Valley Central School District has launched an online registration system for incoming kindergarteners. This new, more efficient system will save time and paperwork for parents registering their child(ren) for school.
The Online Registration webpage link may be found on the WVCSD website home page, under “Register a Student” in the Quick Links section on the right side of the page. This link will bring residents to: http://www.warwickvalleyschools.com/onlineregistration/.
Please note that, for online registration, no login is required on the Parent Portal screen. Parents will receive a Parent Portal account after their child(ren) is enrolled in Kindergarten, before the start of the 2018-19 school year.
The comprehensive Online Registration webpage includes:
- Instructions for using the online registration system.
- Link to the Warwick Valley CSD Parent Portal screen.
- Helpful screenshots of registration webpages to assist parents in the process.
- List of forms for residents to bring to Kindergarten Screening appointment.
- Links to registration forms (English and Spanish).
- Information about Kindergarten Screening.
- Change of address forms (English and Spanish).
For more information call the WVCSD Registrar, Helena Hagen at 987-3000, ext. 10901 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.