The holidays are coming and there are many opportunities in the community to get some quality shopping done, so mark down these dates and get started on holiday gift shopping.
- Nov. 5: Annual Church Fair – 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., New Milford Edenville United Methodist Church, 5 Jockey Hollow Rd., New Milford. Snow date: Sun., Nov. 6. Crafts, bake sale, breakfast & lunch available. For more info. call Brenda at 856-1437.
- Nov. 12: Christmas Crafts & Fair – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Grace Lutheran Church, 25 Waterstone Rd., Greenwood Lake.
- Nov. 19: Holiday Vendor & Craft Fair – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Chester Public Library, 1784 Kings Hwy., Chester. Free admission, door prize & kids activity table. For more info. or to book a table, call 469-4252.
- Nov. 19: Holiday Fair – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Warwick Reformed Church, 16 Maple Ave., Warwick. Handmade crafts, paintings, crocheted blankets, & small business vendors including: Avon, LuLaroe, Uptote, Handbags, Pampered Chef, Essential Oils, Touchstone Crystal, Papparazzi, Mary Kay and Tastefully Simple. All proceeds benefit the Backpack Snack Attack program.
- Nov. 20: Golden Hill Holiday Market & Crafts Fair – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Golden Hill Elementary School, 478 Round Hill Rd., Florida. Unique gift ideas, handcrafted items, small business vendors, bake sale, PTA craft table, raffle & Pixie the clown. For more information, send an email to Maggie at PTAholidaymarket@gmail.com.
- Dec. 3: 12th Annual Holiday Shopping Spree – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Raymond’s Company #2, Warwick Fire Department, 200 West St., Warwick.
- Dec. 3: Warwick Middle School PTA Craft Fair – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Warwick Valley Middle School, 225 West St., Warwick.
- , Dec. 4: 3rd Annual Holiday Festival & Vendor Fair – 2 to 5:30 p.m., Church of the Good Shepherd, 62 Windermere Ave., Greenwood Lake. Vendor fair, photos with Santa, food, activities & live entertainment throughout the afternoon. For more information send an email to Colleen Dwyer at CDwyer921@gmail.com.