UNCLE BROTHERS CHILDREN’S BAND ON THURS., AUG. 18 at 6 p.m. at the Thomas P. Morahan Waterfront Park, located at the end of Windernere Ave. in Greenwood, as part of the Village of Greenwood Lake Summer Concert Series.
The other concerts & events scheduled are as follows:
- Some Guys & A Broad To Perform on Fri., Aug. 19 at 7 p.m.
- Sat., Aug. 20: Spit Ball Parade, 7 p.m.
- Thurs., Aug. 25: Rock Underground Performs for Youth, 6 p.m.
- Sat., Aug. 27: Gaelic Society’s Irish Night, 7 p.m.
- Fri., Sept. 2: Carl Richard’s Band, 7 p.m.
- Sat., Sept 3: Richard Reiter Swing Band, 7 p.m.
(Photo credit: Warwick Valley Dispatch/Jennifer O’Connor)