Robert Sweeney was walking through the Village of Warwick on a cold, early March morning & came across this beautiful sight that he wanted to share with readers of the Warwick Valley Dispatch. Shown in the photo is the Old School Baptist Meeting House. Located on a stately knoll in Lewis Park between High and Church Streets, the Old School Baptist Meeting House was constructed in 1810. This historic building, with its unusual 12-paned windows dominates the landscape of our beautiful Village. Photo courtesy of Robert Sweeney.