The Warwick Valley Dispatch, which dates back to 1885 when it was started by George F. Ketchum, has remained in the same family since its first printing. The paper has always provided excellent coverage of local news and events and continues to be a true “Hometown” newspaper. Printed on a 1930s Webendorfer press that was purchased in 1972, the press has been run for many years by our knowledgeable pressman, David DeWitt. The Dispatch is excited to introduce a new size paper to our readers, giving the paper a more modern look. We hope that readers will enjoy the change and we thank all of our subscribers and advertisers for supporting us.
The Staff at the Warwick Valley Dispatch